Entry Fee Inclusions
Your 4-Day Port to Port entry fee includes the following;
- Race Entry to the four day mountain bike stage race
- Port to Port Riders T-shirt
- Port to Port Truckers Cap
- Race Plate (Number)
- Daily Awards at the end of each stage
- Daily results service
- Port to Port Finisher’s Medal
- Prize Money
- Medical support & assistance
- Water Points on course
- Bike Wash facilities at the Finish venue
- Mechanical support
- Port to Port finish venue and recovery area
- 12 week FTP training program (if you enter before midnight Sunday 3rd of March 2019)
- Photography service (competitor photographs can be purchased after the event)
Save before midnight 3 October!
9 July 5:00pm - 3 Oct 11:59pm
4 Oct 12:00am - 6 Feb 11:59pm
7 Feb 12:00am - 16 Apr 11:59pm
17 Apr 12:00am - Race Day
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Port to Port 4-Day Solo||$393.52||$425.00||$416.67||$450.00||$439.81||$475.00||$486.11||$525.00|
|Port to Port 4-Day Team
(per person entry fee)
|Event||Entry Fee (until sold out)|
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Port to Port 2-Day Ride||$231.48||$250.00|
|Port to Port 1-Day Ride||$120.37||$130.00|
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and include GST and all times are AEST. Onsite Entries are available up until Check-in closes or once the event is sold out.
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organiser. The sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
17 March 2019 - Register by 11.59pm to be included on the Athlete Name T-shirt (Sold in merchandise onsite).
21 April 2019 - Register by 11.59pm to receive personalised race kit with name on race plate.
17 May 2019 - Late entries after 11.59pm will need to check in at the help desk to be allocated a bib number onsite and pick up race pack.
Individuals will be placed in your category calculated off your age as of 31 December 2019
The Port to Port features the following categories:
1. Open Male*: Male riders aged 15 to 39years
*Elite Male: Are included in this category and is open to professional and experienced mountain bike riders. Elite riders are given start line priority. If you are an elite rider wanting to compete, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Open Female*: Female riders aged 15 to 39years.
*Elite Female: Are included in this category and is open to professional and experienced mountain bike riders. Elite riders are given start line priority. If you are an elite rider wanting to compete, please email us email@example.com
3. Masters Male: Male riders aged 40 to 49years
4. Masters Female: Female riders aged 40 to 49years
5. Grand Masters Male: Male riders aged 50 to 59years
6. Grand Masters Female: Female riders aged 50 to 59years
7. Great Grand Masters Male: Male riders aged 60+years
8. Great Grand Masters Female: Female riders aged 60+years
Masters race in their respective Age Category however they may be eligible to start in the Elite wave. Note that race times are based on each individuals time as they roll over the start line.
Minimum age is 15 years as at 23 May 2019. These additional conditions of participation apply for minors.
Single Speed - Riders can ride on a Single Speed bike, however will be categorized for amongst all Solo Riders. There will be no GC Awards for Single Speed.
Handcycle - Unfortunately the 2019 Port to Port course is not adaptive to Handcycles. However, we welcome hand-cyclists to Cape to Cape, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pedal assist or E-bikes are not permitted in 2019 Port to Port.
Port to Port has five different team race categories where you ride in teams of two.
Your category is based on your age as at 31 December 2019. The age of the youngest team rider determines the race category:
- Male Team: Both riders are male 15years - 39years
- Female Team: Both riders are female 15years - 39years
- Mixed Team: One rider is male and one rider is female 15years - 39years
- Masters Male Team: Both riders are male 40years - 49years
- Masters Female: Both riders are female 40years+
- Masters Mixed Team: One rider is male and one rider is female 40years+
- Grand Masters Male Team: Both riders are male 50years - 59years
- Great Grand Masters Male Team: Both riders are male 60 years+
Minimum age is 15 years as at 23 May 2019.
Awards & Prize Money
A daily awards ceremony is held at the end of each stage at the Finish Venue. This will include the awarding of the ‘leaders jersey’ in each Solo and Teams age category.
Cheers to our partners who have provided an awesome mix of prizes for our daily stage winners in each Solo age group Category and teams age group Category.
Prize money is awarded to the overall general classification top 3 teams in each of the Male, Female and Mixed teams regardless of age group.
The Final Awards will be held end of Stage 4.
|Top 3 Teams||Male Overall||Female Overall||Mixed Overall|
|Time Trial Prize Pool||$1500|
|Overall Winning Team||1st Place - $2000|