Entry Fee Inclusions
Your 4-Day Port to Port entry fee includes the following;
- Race Entry to the four day mountain bike stage race
- Port to Port Riders T-shirt
- Port to Port Truckers Cap
- Race Plate (Number)
- Timing, prize money and prizes
- Daily Awards at the end of each stage
- Daily results service
- Port to Port Finisher’s Medal
- Medical support & assistance
- Water Points on course
- Bike Wash facilities at the Finish venue
- Mechanical support
- Port to Port finish venue and recovery area
- Photography service (competitor photographs can be purchased after the event)
Save before midnight 3 October!
9 July 5:00pm - 3 Oct 11:59pm
4 Oct 12:00am - 6 Feb 11:59pm
7 Feb 12:00am - 16 Apr 11:59pm
17 Apr 12:00am - Race Day
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Port to Port 4-Day Solo||$393.52||$425.00||$416.67||$450.00||$439.81||$475.00||$486.11||$525.00|
|Port to Port 4-Day Team
(per person entry fee)
|Event||Entry Fee (until sold out)|
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Port to Port 2-Day Ride||$231.48||$250.00|
|Port to Port 1-Day Ride||$120.37||$130.00|
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and include GST and all times are AEST. Onsite Entries are available up until Check-in closes or once the event is sold out.
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organiser. The sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
The Port to Port features the following categories:
- Open Male: Male riders aged 15 to 39 as of the 23rd of May 2019.
- Open Female: Female riders aged 15 to 39 as of the 23rd of May 2019.
- Masters Male: Male riders aged 40 or over as of the 23rd of May 2019. Masters is broken down into Masters 1 (40-49), Masters 2 (50-59) and Masters 3 (60+).
- Masters Female: Female riders aged 40 or over as of the 23rd of May 2019. Masters is broken down into Masters 1 (40-49), Masters 2 (50-59) and Masters 3 (60+).
Please note that participants under the age of 18 are welcome to register and compete in the Port to Port, but are required to have a parent guardian sign their event waiver. The waiver is a compulsory part of registration and needs to be approved with parent/guardian signature. Minors are also required to ride in the event with an approved adult and agree to ride within 2 minutes of their approved rider the whole course.
Pedal assist or E-bikes are not permitted in 2019 Port to Port.
Port to Port has five different team race categories where you ride in teams of two. The age of the youngest team rider determines the race category;
- Men: Both riders are male.
- Women: Both riders are female.
- Mixed: One rider is male and one rider is female.
- Masters: Both riders are 40 years or older on 31 December of the year of the race.
- Grandmasters: Both riders are 50 years or older on 31 December of the year of the race.
Minimum age is 15 years at 23 May 2019.
Awards & Prize Money
The Port to Port has a total prize pool of $10,000 plus a stack of awesome prizes from the wonderful folk at SHIMANO.
Daily stage winners will receive a variety of super cool prizes including Camelbak, Shimano and wine from our friends at Audrey Wilkinson Wines.
GC Prize Money will be awarded to the teams divisions only.
Specific category allocation amounts to be released soon!