Entry Fee Inclusions
Your 4-Day Port to Port entry fee includes the following;
- Race Entry to the four day mountain bike stage race
- Port to Port Riders Gift
- Race Plate/Jersey Bib (Number)
- Daily Awards at the end of each stage
- Daily results service
- Port to Port Finisher’s Medal
- Prize Money
- Medical support & assistance
- Water Points on course
- Bike Wash facilities at the Finish venue
- Mechanical support
- Port to Port finish venue and recovery area
- Photography service (rider photographs can be purchased after the event)
2020 pricing below.
11 July 11:00am - 31 Oct 11:59pm
1 Nov 12:00am - 19 Feb 11:59pm
20 Feb 12:00am - 8 Apr 11:59pm
9 Apr 12:00am - Race Day
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Port to Port 4-Day Solo||$401.40||$433.50||$425||$459.00||$448.60||$484.50||$495.85||$535.50|
|Port to Port 4-Day Pair
(per person entry fee)
|Event||Entry Fee (until sold out)|
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Port to Port 2-Day Ride||$236.10||$255.00|
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and include GST and all times are AEST. Onsite Entries are available up until Check-in closes or once the event is sold out.
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organiser. The sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
24 April 2020 - Register by 11.59pm to receive personalised race kit with name on race plate.
15 May 2020 - Late entries after 11.59pm will need to check in at the help desk to be allocated a bib number onsite and pick up race pack.
24 April 2020 - Requests for free deferral to 2021*condition apply
Individuals will be placed in your category calculated off your age as of 31 December 2020
The Port to Port features the following categories:
1. Open Male*: Male riders aged 15 to 39years
*Elite Male: Are included in this category and is open to professional and experienced mountain bike riders. Elite riders are given start line priority. If you are an elite rider wanting to compete, please email us email@example.com
2. Open Female*: Female riders aged 15 to 39years.
*Elite Female: Are included in this category and is open to professional and experienced mountain bike riders. Elite riders are given start line priority. If you are an elite rider wanting to compete, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Masters Male: Male riders aged 40 to 49years
4. Masters Female: Female riders aged 40 to 49years
5. Grand Masters Male: Male riders aged 50 to 59years
6. Grand Masters Female: Female riders aged 50 to 59years
7. Great Grand Masters Male: Male riders aged 60+years
8. Great Grand Masters Female: Female riders aged 60+years
Masters race in their respective Age Category however they may be eligible to start in the Elite wave. Note that race times are based on each individuals time as they roll over the start line.
Minimum age is 15 years as at 21 May 2020. These additional conditions of participation apply for minors.
Single Speed - Riders can ride on a Single Speed bike, however will be categorized for amongst all Solo Riders. There will be no GC Awards for Single Speed.
Handcycle - Unfortunately the 2020 Port to Port course is not adaptive to Handcycles. However, we welcome hand-cyclists to Cape to Cape, please contact us at email@example.com
Pedal assist or E-bikes are not permitted in 2020 Port to Port.
Port to Port has five different pairs race categories where you ride in teams of two.
Your category is based on your age as at 31 December 2020. The age of the youngest team rider determines the race category:
- Male Pair: Both riders are male 15years - 39years
- Female Pair: Both riders are female 15years - 39years
- Mixed Pair: One rider is male and one rider is female 15years - 39years
- Masters Male Pair: Both riders are male 40years - 49years
- Masters Female Pair: Both riders are female 40years+
- Masters Mixed Pair: One rider is male and one rider is female 40years+
- Grand Masters Male Pair: Both riders are male 50years - 59years
- Great Grand Masters Male Pair: Both riders are male 60 years+
Minimum age is 15 years as at 21 May 2020.
Awards & Prize Money
2019 Prize Money Allocation below. 2020 Prize Money Allocation available shortly.
A daily awards ceremony is held at the end of each stage at the Finish Venue. This will include the awarding of the ‘leaders jersey’ in each Solo and Pairs age category.
Cheers to our partners who have provided an awesome mix of prizes for our daily stage winners in each Solo age group Category and Pairs age group Category.
Prize money is awarded to the overall general classification top 3 Pairs in each of the Male, Female and Mixed Pairs regardless of age group.
The Final Awards will be held end of Stage 4.
|Top 3 Teams||Male Overall||Female Overall||Mixed Overall|
|Time Trial Prize Pool||$1500|
|Overall Winning Team||1st Place - $2000|