Entry Fee Inclusions
Your Port to Port entry fee includes the following;
- Race Entry to the four day mountain bike stage race. (2-Day or 4-Day)
- Port to Port Riders Gift
- Race Plate/Jersey Bib (Number)
- Daily Awards at the end of each stage
- Daily results service
- Port to Port Finisher’s Medal (4-Day riders only)
- Prize Money (Pairs) and Prizes
- Medical support & assistance
- Water Points on course
- Bike Wash facilities at the Finish venue
- Mechanical support
- Port to Port finish venue
- Photography service (rider photographs can be purchased after the event)
* 2-Day riders can select any combination of event days, selection is completed during Registration.
4 Aug 2022 – 6 Oct 2022 11:59pm
7 Oct 2022 – 8 Dec 2022 11:59pm
9 Dec 2022 - 16 Feb 2023 11:59pm
17 Feb 2023 - 29 Mar 2023 11:59pm
|Port to Port 4-Day Solo||$615||$640||$675||$710|
|Port to Port 4-Day Pairs (per person)||$615||$640||$675||$710|
4 Aug 2022 – 8 Dec 2022 11:59pm
9 Dec 2022 - 16 Feb 2022 11:59pm
17 Feb 2022 - 29 Mar 2023 11:59pm
|Port to Port 2-Day Solo||$350||$375||$390|
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and are inclusive of all fees and taxes. All times are AEDT. Onsite Entries are available up until Rider Rego closes or once the event is sold out.
Individuals will be placed in your category calculated off your age as of 31 December 2023
The Port to Port features the following categories:
1. Open Men*: Male riders aged 15 to 39 years
*Elite Male: Are included in this category and is open to professional and experienced mountain bike riders. Elite riders are given start line priority. If you are an elite rider wanting to compete, please email us email@example.com
2. Open Women*: Female riders aged 15 to 39 years.
*Elite Female: Are included in this category and is open to professional and experienced mountain bike riders. Elite riders are given start line priority. If you are an elite rider wanting to compete, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Masters Men: Male riders aged 40 to 49 years
4. Masters Women: Female riders aged 40 to 49 years
5. Grand Masters Men: Male riders aged 50 to 59 years
6. Grand Masters Women: Female riders aged 50 to 59 years
7. Great Grand Masters Men: Male riders aged 60+ years
8. Great Grand Masters Women: Female riders aged 60+ years
Please note that participants under the age of 18 are welcome to register and compete in the Port to Port, but are required to have a parent/ guardian sign their event waiver. The waiver is a compulsory part of registration and needs to be approved with parent/guardian signature. Minors are also required to ride in the event with an approved adult and agree to ride within 2 minutes of their approved rider the whole course.
Single Speed - Riders can ride on a Single Speed bike, however will be categorized for amongst all Solo Riders. There will be no GC Awards for Single Speed.
Handcycle - Unfortunately the 2023 Port to Port course is not adaptive to Handcycles. However, we welcome hand-cyclists to Cape to Cape, please contact us at email@example.com
Pedal assist or E-bikes are not permitted in 2023 Port to Port.
Port to Port has eight different pairs race categories where you ride in a pair. The age of the youngest team rider determines the race category;
Your category is based on your age as at 31 December 2023:
- Open Men: Both riders are male 15 years - 39 years
- Open Women: Both riders are female 15 years - 39 years
- Mixed : One rider is male and one rider is female
- Masters Men: Both riders are male 40 years - 49 years
- Masters Women: Both riders are female 40 years+
- *Grand Masters Men: Both riders are male 50 years - 59 years
- *Great Grand Masters Men: Both riders are male 60 years+
Minimum age is 15 years as at 30 March 2023.
*A minimum number of 5 pairs/teams will be required to enter this category to make it competitive. If this number is not reached all pairs within category will be rolled into the lower age category.
Awards & Prize Money
2022 Prize Money Allocation below. 2023 Prize Money Allocation available shortly.
A daily awards ceremony is held at the end of each stage at the Finish Venue. This will include the awarding of the ‘leaders jersey’ in each Solo and Pairs age category.
Cheers to our partners who have provided an awesome mix of prizes for our daily stage winners in each Solo age group Category and Pairs age group Category.
Prize money is awarded to the overall general classification top 3 Pairs in each of the Male, Female and Mixed Pairs regardless of age group.
The Final Awards will be held end of Stage 4.
|Top 3 Teams||Male Overall||Female Overall||Mixed Overall|
|Overall Winning Team||1st Place - $3000|